Visiting Ciudad Cortes
Visitors to Ciudad Cortes are sure to enjoy the seaside and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. You'll find 227 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dominical.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciudad Cortes
The seaside and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including El Pavón Waterfall, Ciudad Cortes Central Park, and Tortuga Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Terraba Sierpe National Wetlands to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ciudad Cortes. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mamma e Papá - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- El Castillo - Adults only - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Alma de Ojochal - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Ciudad Cortes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Ciudad Cortes gets about 112.68 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 68°F