Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Columbia River Gorge hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
Reviewed on May 30, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Visiting Columbia River Gorge
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Columbia River Gorge, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and scenic setting. In Columbia River Gorge, there are 22 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Columbia River Gorge
Cultural venues in the city include Maryhill Art Museum, Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and Wasco County Museum, and Cascade Locks Historical Museum. Notable city landmarks like Bridge of the Gods and Bonneville Lock and Dam might be worth a visit. The riverfront and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cascade Range, Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, and Mount Hood National Forest.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Columbia River Gorge. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Westcliff Lodge - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Columbia River Inn - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Columbia River Gorge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Columbia River Gorge gets about 14.39 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F
More trip options
- Columbia River Gorge Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular Columbia River Gorge Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Columbia River Gorge
- More Hotel Options in Columbia River Gorge
- More Popular Hotels in United States of America
- Other Hotels near Columbia River Gorge, United States of America
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals