Families will find kid-friendly activities in Corona, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Citrus State Historic Park, Ontario Mills Shopping Mall, and Richard Nixon Library and Museum.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Riverside
- The closest major airport is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corona
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fender Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Citrus State Historic Park and Ontario Mills Shopping Mall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Corona. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites Corona South - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Corona Riverside - Our customers like the location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Ayres Hotel Corona East - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Richard Nixon Library and Museum, located 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center, and March Field Air Museum, which is 17.2 mi/27.7 km away.
Getting Around Corona
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at North Main Corona Station or West Corona Station. Corona may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Corona
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Corona gets about 11.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F