Travelers to Crezilles will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy, Musee des Beaux-arts, and Place Stanislas.
- There are 93 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Epinal (EPL-Mirecourt), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Metz (ETZ-Metz - Nancy - Lorraine), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crezilles
Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy, Musee des Beaux-arts, and Place Stanislas are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Saint-Etienne Cathedral and Toul Port de France.
As you plan for your vacation to Crezilles, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 93 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Crezilles Hôtes is located in central Crezilles. This bed & breakfast in Crezilles features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Campanile Nancy Centre - Gare is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Crezilles. This 3-star hotel in Nancy features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Novotel Suites Nancy Centre is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the center of Crezilles. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nancy can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Crezilles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Crezilles each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F