Visiting De Queen
Visitors can enjoy all that De Queen has to offer including its parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in De Queen
- The closest major airport is in Texarkana, AR (TXK-Texarkana Regional), 45.2 mi (72.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in De Queen
Favorite places to visit in the city include Kern Heights Baptist Church, De Queen City Hall, and Herman Dierks Memorial Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- DeQueen Courtyard Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for De Queen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- De Queen gets about 53.58 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F