Visitors can enjoy all that Mena has to offer including the coffeehouses and forests. The welcoming and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. In Mena, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mena
The picturesque setting of Janssen Park and Ouachita National Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rich Mountain Community College and Mena Art Gallery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mena. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Janssen Park Place B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Sassafras Inn - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ozark Inn - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Mena
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 59.17 inches of rain falls on Mena each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F