Travelers to Lockesburg will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lockesburg
Places to visit in the larger region include Herman Dierks Memorial Park, De Queen City Hall, and Kern Heights Baptist Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Lockesburg, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Holiday Motor Lodge is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from central Lockesburg. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Nashville can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Western Plaza Inn is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the center of Lockesburg. This 2.5-star motel in De Queen features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its location.
- DeQueen Courtyard Inn is located 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the heart of Lockesburg. This 2.5-star motel in De Queen features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lockesburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lockesburg is 53.58 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 31°F