Visitors can enjoy all that Douglassville has to offer including its parks. There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Texarkana, AR (TXK-Texarkana Regional), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Douglassville
The picturesque setting of Atlanta State Park and Wright Patman Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Indian Hills Golf Course and McNoble Harper Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Douglassville, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 18 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Texarkana is located 24.6 mi (39.5 km) from the heart of Douglassville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Texarkana can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Texarkana, TX is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from central Douglassville. This 3-star hotel in Texarkana features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Texarkana is 23.6 mi (38 km) from the center of Douglassville. This 3-star hotel in Texarkana features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Douglassville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.57 inches of rain falls on Douglassville each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F