When you envision a fresh spot, you might picture yourself wandering through the lanes, looking up at the architecture or the marvellous nature wherever you look. But there's one draw you're prepared for most of all: Dyess Air Force Base. It's been an entry on your to-do list for as long as you can remember, and right now is the day to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Nearby Dyess Air Force Base?
Hotels near Dyess Air Force Base
Dyess Air Force Base is an interesting spot to visit.
While you might not be familiar with Abilene, the area it is located, you will probably be familiar with the state capital, Austin, 190 miles away.
There are 2 hotels to select from if you want to be in the immediate vicinity. The Royal Inn Abilene and Signature Inn Abilene are both possible candidates and they are within 2 miles of Dyess Air Force Base.
Some travelers will be pleased to hear that this area has a few budget-friendly accommodations. The Hilton Garden Inn Abilene and the Courtyard by Marriott Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South are some establishments you should consider.
Improve your chances of sleeping soundly by opting to stay at one of the upmarket accommodation options, found just minutes away. Those who decide to stay at the MCM Elegante Suites or the Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20 will experience the best in service and amenities.
Sightseeing with a rumbling stomach isn't much fun. Fortunately you'll find some cozy coffee and treat shops only 0.2 miles away from Dyess Air Force Base. W C Beanery 2 (Hospital Creek, Dyess Air Force Base) is one such place.
Not ready to leave? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just Dyess Air Force Base to do in the region:
- Visions of academic excellence are evident in the famous halls of McMurry University. Find out when its doors are open to visiting guests and see a different side of daily student life.
- Mall of Abilene is among the most well-known shopping centers in the region and the perfect place to enjoy a bit of retail therapy.
- Passionate historians should make time to see 12th Armored Division Memorial Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell the tales and events of a bygone era.
- Take in the mix of spirit and beauty that only art is able to convey at Grace Museum.
- Paramount Theatre is a great place to discover a stage production.
Expedia's directory of motels and lodging in Abilene provides all you want, so you're sure to get lodging near Dyess Air Force Base that you'll enjoy. You won't be alone: Abilene was a quite favored place in the last year. When booking time arrives, you can rest assured: new admirers of all types would suggest their Abilene hotel to their buddies. Need help making a decision? We have all the insider information you need right here.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent landmark, the staff at accommodation close to Dyess Air Force Base go above and beyond.
- We offer cozy suites for everyone, from big reunions to teams of two.
- Rooms in Abilene hotels are always tidy, fresh, and eager to greet you.
With our broad database of hotels near Dyess Air Force Base, your preferred site is ready.
Abilene Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Abilene once Dyess Air Force Base is accomplished.
- Abilene hasn't been really noted in the guide books, but it is beginning to be acknowledged.
- Enjoy the nightlife to top off the adventure with a bang; when the sun comes up, arrange a trip to a local historical site.
- After you spend some hours on its abundant activities, you'll also find Abilene knows its stuff when it comes to custom welcomes.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and say hello to some new group photos. Paying a visit to Abilene is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Dyess Air Force Base. Reserve now!