Bargain hunters and families enjoy visiting Eastland though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, museums, and coffeehouses.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Eastland
- The closest major airport is in Abilene, TX (ABI-Abilene Regional), 50.2 mi (80.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eastland
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Cisco College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grimes Memorial Garden and Eastland County Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Eastland. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eastland - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eastland - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Budget Host Inn Eastland - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eastland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Eastland gets about 30.04 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F