Visiting Mineral Wells
Families enjoy visiting Mineral Wells though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, architecture, and festivals.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Weatherford
- The closest major airport is in Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.), 44 mi (70.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mineral Wells
The picturesque setting of West City Park and Lake Mineral Wells State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Christ the King Covenant to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Mineral Wells. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mineral Wells - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Mineral Wells - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with an in-room sofa bed.
- Best Western Club House Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mineral Wells
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mineral Wells is 32.09 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F