Visiting Essex Junction
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Essex Junction, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, sporting events, and spas. Top sights around the area include Church Street Marketplace and Waterfront Park.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Burlington
- The closest major airport is in Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stowe, VT (MVL-Morrisville-Stowe State), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Essex Junction
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Essex Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Links at Lang Farm Course and Essex Family Fun & Entertainment Center.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Church Street Marketplace, located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Waterfront Park, which is 8.3 mi/13.3 km away.
Getting Around Essex Junction
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Essex Junction-Burlington Station. Essex Junction may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Essex Junction
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 36.81 inches of rain falls on Essex Junction each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 12°F