Visitors to Fulpmes are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, spas, and mountain views. Top sights around the area include Bergisel Ski Jump, Galerie im Taxispalais, and Tyrolean Provincial Museum.
- You'll find 301 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Innsbruck
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fulpmes
Favorite places to visit in the city include Nativity Set Museum, Kreuzjoch Cable Car, and Schlick 2000 Ski Resort. Additionally, you might want to add Wipptal to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Fulpmes. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sporthotel Cristall - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Garni Hubertus - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Aktiv - und Wellnesshotel Stubaierhof - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Bergisel Ski Jump, located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Galerie im Taxispalais, which is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) away.
Dressing for Fulpmes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on Fulpmes each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F