Think of yourself on your future holiday: you might picture yourself walking through the roads, gazing up at the monuments or the lovely environment wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you have been especially prepared for: Glacier National Park. It has been an entry on your bucket list for years, and right now is the day to mark it off.
Find Your Best Glacier National Park Hotel
Hotels near Glacier National Park
Spend some time with Mother Nature at Glacier National Park.
It is in Kalispell. If you're staying in the state capital, Helena, you'll need to travel 160 miles to arrive there.
If you are in favor of being in the area, you'll find 2 close-by hotels. The Glacier Guides Lodge and Glacier Outdoor Center are definitely solid choices, and are just 2 miles from Glacier National Park.
There are a number of inexpensive hotels nearby. A few establishments that come highly recommended include the Village Inn At Apgar - Inside the Park and the Glacier General Store & Cabins.
The Glacier Under Canvas, just 5 miles away, is a high-end hotel that that offers its guests the best of everything.
Be sure to venture to Glacier Village Sweet Treats (205 Going-To-The-Sun Road, West Glacier) to get a boost with a cup of coffee and a sweet treat or two. If you're after something more nourishing, walk over to Glacier Highland Restaurant (12555 U.S. 2, West Glacier) for a hearty meal.
Once you've checked out Glacier National Park, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Are you a fan of golf? You will enjoy playing a round at Northern Pines Golf Club.
- Regulars at Village Greens Golf Course love their course, and you and your playing partners will too.
- At Buffalo Hill Golf Club, you can spend the morning playing golf alongside friendly locals.
The rail station, West Glacier Station, is 0.4 miles from Glacier National Park, making the train a convenient way to go.
Our inventory of Whitefish places to stay provides everything you need, so you can be certain to have accommodation near Glacier National Park that you'll love. Get hunting: Whitefish had more than a few sightseers last year. Need help deciding? All the recommendations and guidance you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. Once reservation time arrives, roam with confidence: numerous visitors approved of their Whitefish hotel.
- The concierge service at accommodation close to Glacier National Park will be wonderful which can only enhance your journey to this lovely feature.
- We've got relaxing suites for everyone, including family reunions and solitary travelers.
- Rooms in Whitefish hotels are orderly, neat, and prepared to welcome you.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse directory of hotels near Glacier National Park, your desired place awaits.
All About Whitefish
When you've conquered Glacier National Park, there are still even more activities to do in Whitefish.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to conclude your adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, visit one of the local historical sites.
- Whitefish also knows a thing or two about personal care after an afternoon spent on its abundant action.
- Whitefish is currently starting to gain in status after having been a well-kept secret.
Planning a getaway to Whitefish is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Glacier National Park from Expedia. Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the views you're used to and call on some awe-inspiring photo opportunities!