Visiting Green Head
Visitors can enjoy all that Green Head has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and beaches. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Green Head
The picturesque setting of Dynamite Bay and Fisherman's Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Green Head Golf Club and Lesueur National Park.
As you plan your trip to Green Head, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 12 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Home Away From Home, Child & Pet Friendly 5 min Walk From Beach is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Green Head. This 2-star campground in Jurien Bay features free parking and laundry facilities. Our customers love its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Jurien Bay Tourist Park is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the center of Green Head. This 3-star motel in Jurien Bay features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Jurien Bay Hotel/motel is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from central Green Head. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Jurien Bay features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Green Head
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 20.16 inches of rain falls on Green Head each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 42°F