Visiting Jurien Bay
Visitors to Jurien Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. You'll find 21 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cervantes.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jurien Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Jurien Bay Marine Park and Lesueur National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jurien Bay Harbour and Jurien Bay Country Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Jurien Bay. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Jurien Bay Tourist Park - Amenities at this 2-star campground include free parking and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and clean rooms.
- The Heights Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Jurien Bay Hotel/motel - This 3-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jurien Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 20.16 inches of rain falls on Jurien Bay each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 42°F