Visitors can enjoy all that Leeman has to offer including its parks. In Leeman, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Leeman
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lesueur National Park. You'll also find Green Head Golf Club and Dynamite Bay in the area.
As you plan your trip to Leeman, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Bright Beach Cottage is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Leeman. This 2-star campground in Jurien Bay features free parking and laundry facilities. Our customers love its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Coastal Days - Quiet Relaxing Getaway is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Leeman. This 3-star motel in Jurien Bay features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Jurien Bay Tourist Park is 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the center of Leeman. Located in Jurien Bay, this chalet features a kitchen, a living room, and a refrigerator.
Dressing for Leeman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Leeman is 17.99 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 49°F