Visitors to Cervantes are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. In Cervantes, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cervantes
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Thirsty Point Lookout, Nambung National Park, and The Pinnacles. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pinnacles Visitor Centre and Jurien Bay Marine Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cervantes. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Jurien Bay Tourist Park - Amenities at this 2-star campground include free parking and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and clean rooms.
- The Heights Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Cervantes Holiday Homes - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Cervantes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cervantes is 20.16 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 42°F