Visitors to Cervantes are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the city is The Pinnacles. In Cervantes, there are 158 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cervantes
Notable city landmarks like Jurien Bay Jetty and Thirsty Point Lookout might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: The Pinnacles, Nambung National Park, and Fisherman's Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lancelin Sand Dunes and Jurien Bay Marine Park.
In Cervantes, there are 158 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lancelin Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Jurien Bay Hotel/motel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this motel. This 3-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Cervantes Pinnacles Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
Dressing for Cervantes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cervantes is 20.16 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 42°F