When you consider a new place, you perhaps think you'll be ambling around the boulevards, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous settings wherever you look. But there's one attraction you've been anticipating most of all: Gutenberg Museum. Right now is finally the time to mark it complete.
Gutenberg Museum Accommodation
Hotels near Gutenberg Museum
Want to experience Gutenberg Museum?
You'll be happy to discover that it's located in Mainz, just 80 miles outside of the state capital, Saarbrücken.
With 14 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles, you will be able to stay within striking distance of Gutenberg Museum. With 20 hotels, consider staying in Wiesbaden. It's a short commute of 6 miles. The Nassauer Hof, Dorint Hotel Pallas Wiesbaden and Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel are worth looking into.
On the hunt for a place to rest your head which won't break the bank? Conveniently, there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The Hyatt Regency Mainz (0.3 miles away) and the Favorite Parkhotel (0.9 miles away) are popular options that you might like to look into.
If you're looking for a hotel that's a bit special, you'll find a great range of upmarket offerings close by. Be sure to look into the Advena Europa Hotel Mainz, which is just 0.6 miles away, and the Novotel Mainz, 0.6 miles away.
If the hot coffee at POMP doesn't get you pumped for an afternoon at Gutenberg Museum, the yummy treats will. This popular eatery is close by. When hunger strikes, sit down for dinner at Hotel Novotel Mainz. This establishment is also nearby. When the night is truly coming to a close, make your way to Mole-Biergarten am Winterhafen and let the wines keep flowing.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Gutenberg Museum, there's lots more to do:
- Learn all about this region's people and stories from the past at Druckladen – Gutenburg Museum, a curious museum that offers its visitors a good range of historical exhibits.
- Diocesan Museum boasts an impressive range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to re-visit the stories and people that influenced the region.
- Obtain a more insightful understanding of the area's Christian roots by going to admire Dom St Martin.
- You won't regret going to see the main Catholic church in the area, Dom-und Diözesanmuseum.
- Your group doesn't need to be Catholic to enjoy seeing and learning about Mainz Cathedral.
The metro is one way to travel to Gutenberg Museum. Mainz-Kastel is the most convenient station, you'll find it approximately 0.6 miles from this attraction. The next closest rail station, Mainz Römisches Theater, is 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's roster of Mainz motels and lodging delivers all the things you need, so you can be sure to have selections near Gutenberg Museum you'll appreciate. Mainz experienced quite a few travelers in the past year, so get going. Once the moment arrives to reserve, rest easy: travelers of all manner endorse their Mainz hotel. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the advice and tricks you're looking for.
- As you might hope near such a stunning site, the staff at hotels around Gutenberg Museum go beyond the expected.
- We've got comfortable spaces for everyone, including families and newlyweds.
- Discover that hotels in Mainz are always quick to greet you with neat and clean rooms.
It's understandable why Mainz hotels received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Your favorite spot lies in your future with Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Gutenberg Museum.
Learn All About Mainz
There are still more things to see and do in Mainz when you've done Gutenberg Museum.
- Mainz is now beginning to become established after having been hidden away.
- Mainz also is a pro when it comes to receiving its visitors after you spend a time on its abundant excursions.
- Savor a mouthwatering meal of the local foods and find an endearing shop to browse for mementos.
You won't regret planning an escape to Mainz, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Gutenberg Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and greet more than a few astonishing scrapbook photos!