Find Hotels Near HITS-on-the-Hudson, Kingston from $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to HITS-on-the-Hudson
Top Hotels Close to HITS-on-the-Hudson
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2020
HITS-on-the-Hudson Hotel Guide
Deciding which attractions to visit on a vacation is always tricky, but HITS-on-the-Hudson is one stop you'll be glad you put on your itinerary.
It's located approximately 40 miles from the state capital, Albany. A little bit of a journey, but worth every minute!
If you are keen on the idea of being in this area, you'll find 2 nearby hotels. Have a look at the Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern and The Inn at Tamayo. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of HITS-on-the-Hudson.
There is no need to fork out a fortune on your accommodation. You can stay at one of the convenient budget accommodation options that are not too far away. You can't go past the Howard Johnson Inn - Saugerties or the Comfort Inn Saugerties for a nice bed at a decent price.
Other Places to Visit near HITS-on-the-HudsonBefore you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Spend some time at Seamon Park for some recreation and relaxation in the popular outdoor spaces.
- Your mind will drift back into this region's rich maritime history when visiting Saugerties Lighthouse, a local lighthouse.
- Enjoy a trip back in time at Clermont State Historic Site, a fascinating location for history enthusiasts.
- Established to sustain this area for generations to come, Esopus Bend Nature Preserve is worth a day of exploration.
- Spend a few hours at Falling Waters Preserve, a frequently visited place for groups and travelers who would like to learn more about this area's important lands.