Picture yourself ambling around the downtown area during your next holiday, taking note of the lovely world or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you've been counting on most of all: Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. The moment has arrived to mark it finished.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park?
Hotels near Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park
Fill your lungs with healthy fresh air as your worries slip away at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, a serene oasis.
It's in Beaufort, only 110 miles from the commotion of Columbia, the state's capital.
If you're considering staying someplace nearby, you will be able to find 9 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. One of the more well-known hotels is the Rhett House Inn, just 0.2 miles away. Two more options are The Cuthbert House Inn, 0.2 miles away, and the Beaufort Inn, only 0.1 miles away.
Comfortable and economical are a couple of ways that people describe the wonderful budget accommodation options in the area. The City Loft Hotel is a great option, located 0.2 miles away. If that's not to your liking, you could try the Best Western Sea Island Inn, which is just 0.09 miles away.
A walk of 1 mile will lead you to the Quality Inn At Town Center. This accommodation option is truly upmarket, offering outstanding comfort and convenience.
Travelers often gather at City Loft Hotel (301 Carteret Street, Beaufort) for strong coffee before a day at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. Saltus River Grill (802 Bay Street C, Beaufort) is easy to reach and it serves delightful meals for local community members as well as travelers from all over.
Before you depart, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park:
- Take a guided tour of John Mark Verdier House, an important historic property in the area.
- Take a tour of Thomas Hepworth House, a prominent historic residence that you are able to see from the inside.
- Learn all about this region's people and stories from the past at Beaufort Museum, an impressive museum that offers its visitors a comprehensive historical collection.
- Reconnect with your spiritual side and mingle with worshipers at St. Helena's Episcopal Church.
- University of South Carolina-Beaufort, a renowned school of higher learning, has a vibrant campus that many tourists enjoy visiting. Don't forget to make an enquiry about tours and opening times.
Expedia's Beaufort places to stay supply everything you require, so you will surely find venues near Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park that you'll appreciate. You will not be by yourself Beaufort was a considerably celebrated landing place last year. Need help deciding? Get the information you need right here. You'll rest assured once booking time arrives, too: travelers of all sorts would suggest their Beaufort hotel to their friends.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation near Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park will be awesome which can only enhance your holiday to this lovely monument.
- You're on the perfect website if you want spaces that are serene plus neat and tidy.
- You'll find lodging in Beaufort will be eager to greet you with tidy and neat rooms.
Suites near Beaufort received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. We see your choice place in your future thanks to Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park.
Beaufort Interesting Facts and Figures
Once Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park is crossed off your agenda, you'll still have plenty to do in Beaufort.
- Beaufort tourism has been kept secret until recently, but rising numbers of stays mean today is the day to make your reservations.
- Enjoy a night of fun and games to top off the good times; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about the territory's history.
- You'll notice Beaufort also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet after a day spent on its abundant action.
You won't regret paying a visit to Beaufort, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. Pack your carry-on, wave goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few amazing landscapes!