Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hiawatha has to offer including the monuments, architecture, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. You'll find 4 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sabetha.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hiawatha
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bruning Park. In the area, you'll also find Lehman Recreational Complex and City Library Park.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hiawatha Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Hiawatha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Hiawatha gets about 34.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 19°F