Find Hotels in Sabetha, KS
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Sabetha has to offer including the architecture, golf courses, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. In Sabetha, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sabetha
The city's natural beauty is on display at City Library Park, Bruning Park, and Seneca City Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Saints Peter & Paul Church and Lehman Recreational Complex.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hiawatha Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Sabetha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sabetha is 34.78 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F