Visitors can enjoy all that Hoechenschwand has to offer including the forests and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and walkable setting.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Hoechenschwand
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoechenschwand
Places to visit in the larger region include Dom St. Blasien, Museum Husli, and Heimatmuseum Resenhof. You'll also find Ski Arena Spießhorn and Feldberg Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Hoechenschwand. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Adenia - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Princess Romantic Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Das Landhaus - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hoechenschwand
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Hoechenschwand each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F