Visitors to Breitnau are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and shopping.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Breitnau
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 34.8 mi (56.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Breitnau
Places to visit in the larger region include Toy Museum, Golfclub Hochschwarzwald, and Badeparadies Schwarzwald. You'll also find Lake Titisee and Abbey of Saint Peter in the Black Forest in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Hotel Hofgut Sternen - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Breitnau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Breitnau each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F