Visitors to Titisee-Neustadt are sure to enjoy the forests and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and bars.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Titisee-Neustadt
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 35.5 mi (57.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Titisee-Neustadt
The city's forests and lakeside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Lake Titisee. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Badeparadies Schwarzwald and Golfclub Hochschwarzwald.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Titisee-Neustadt. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Landhotel Jostalstüble - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Café Pension Feldbergblick - This 3-star inn features ski slopes, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Parkhotel Waldeck - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Titisee-Neustadt
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Titisee Station or Neustadt Station. Titisee-Neustadt may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Titisee-Neustadt
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 42.91 inches of rain falls on Titisee-Neustadt each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F