Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The reviews I read were deceiving. It was not that bad of a location. It was safe and clean, the front desk and room cleaning crews were top notch. Great location right off highway 8 was nice. Good IHOP right next door.
Nice staff. Very clean. Excellent location. Broken AC unit though. Sometimes changing rooms at 1 am isn't what you're looking to do after a long day. No compensation either. That's a first.
I was looking for a hotel who took dogs and this one did. The bed was comfortable and the floor was tile which was excellent for a pet.
Really nice hotel, great location with clean comfortable room. My only complaint is at the breakfast buffet a young woman held her dog in her arms while leaning over and around all the food. The animal drooled, panted and shook in the somewhat confined breakfast nook. This is in no way a reflection ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Houston accommodation! Choosing the perfect temporary home during your Texas Gulf Coast getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Houston. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Houston accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Texas Gulf Coast is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Houston has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Texas Gulf Coast has 16 dog parks where your pooches can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Houston is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?
Make your dog’s day in Houston.
If you’re really looking to spoil your pup on your next jaunt in the Lone Star State, place Millie Bush Bark Park at the top of your travel plans. This 13-acre area boasts separate small and large dog sections where your four-legged one can romp with pups his own size. It also features ponds, where Fido can make a splash, and doggie showers for cleaning up. Houston is home to various other dog-welcome places too, such as the Bill Archer Bark Park, which has a dog agility course, and as well as a number of cafes and al fresco dining spots.
Move over Fido, Mittens is allowed on vacation, too. Here at Expedia.com, we offer cheap deals on pet-friendly hotels in Houston, where your dog, cat, and other critters are allowed. Some of these accommodations may offer pet-sitting or grooming services, along with welcome packages to pamper your furry ones during your Space City travels. Check out our vetted reviews on pet-friendly hotels in Houston, TX, to get the inside scoop from fellow travelers vacationing with pets. Whether you’re looking for accommodations in the suburbs or hotels on the beach, you’re certain to find the ideal place for your getaway.