Visitors can enjoy all that Karjat has to offer including the spas, waterfalls, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Karjat
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 35.4 mi (57 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karjat
Places to visit in the larger region include Sunset Point, Monkey Hill, and Karla Caves. You'll also find Tamhini Ghat and Narayani Dham in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Karjat - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Karjat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Karjat gets about 84.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 69°F