Those traveling to Khopoli are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Khopoli, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Khopoli
Places to visit in the larger region include Monkey Hill, Shooting Point, and Adlabs Imagica. Additionally, you'll find Ryewood Park and Lion Point in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Khopoli, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 69 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- HOTEL SAMRAT PALACE is located in the heart of Khopoli. With a stay at this hotel in Khopoli, guests can enjoy access to 24-hour room service and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room dining area.
- Sai River Resort is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Khopoli can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- OYO 12204 Hotel Sai Sagar is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Khopoli features free breakfast and free parking.
Dressing for Khopoli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Khopoli gets about 24.09 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F