Visiting Navi Mumbai
Visitors can enjoy all that Navi Mumbai has to offer including the temples, parks, and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. Top sights around the area include Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Mt. Mary Church, and Gateway of India.
- You'll find 985 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Navi Mumbai
The picturesque setting of Kharghar Hills and Seawoods Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Utsav Chowk and DY Patil Stadium.
In Navi Mumbai, there are 115 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi - This 4.5-star hotel in Vashi features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Navi Mumbai - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Siddhi Vinayak Temple, located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center, and Mt. Mary Church, which is 15.1 mi/24.3 km away.
Getting Around Navi Mumbai
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Navi Mumbai Kharghar Station, Navi Mumbai Juinagar Station, or Navi Mumbai Turbhe Station. Navi Mumbai might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Navi Mumbai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Navi Mumbai is 84.68 inches
- May and October are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F