Luxury-minded travelers enjoy visiting Khandala though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Khandala
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 37 mi (59.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 40 mi (64.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Khandala
A couple of favorite places to visit are Shooting Point and Tamhini Ghat. Additionally, you'll find Monkey Hill and Ryewood Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Khandala. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Della Resorts - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- The Dukes Retreat - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free valet parking.
Dressing for Khandala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.80 inches of rain falls on Khandala each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F