Visitors to Kassandra are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, temples, and beaches.
- There are 290 hotels and other accommodations in Kassandra
- The closest major airport is in Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia), 40.1 mi (64.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kassandra
The city's natural beauty is on display at Kalithea Beach, Siviri Beach, and Chaniotis Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Folklore Museum of Afitos and Pefkochori Pier.
In Kassandra, you'll find 290 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sani Club - This 5-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Sani Beach - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Lagaria Palace Afytos - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Kassandra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Kassandra gets about 18.50 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F