Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kennewick, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and riverfront. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its festivals, hockey games, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tri-Cities
- The closest major airport is in Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Richland, WA (RLD), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kennewick
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Columbia Center Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. While hockey fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Toyota Center. Additionally, you might want to add Badger Mountain Vineyard to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kennewick. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Kennewick Tri-Cities - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kennewick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 8.03 inches of rain falls on Kennewick each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 27°F