Find Hotels in Tri-Cities, WA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tri-Cities, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, riverfront, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and wineries. A top sight in the city is Toyota Center.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in Tri-Cities
- The closest major airport is in Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Richland, WA (RLD), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tri-Cities
Notable city landmarks like Cable Bridge and Franklin County Historical Society might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Columbia Park and Yakima River Valley. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Columbia Center Mall is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Tri-Cities, you'll find 65 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lodge at Columbia Point - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in South Richland can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free Internet.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Prosser - Yakima Valley Wine - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in Tri-Cities include Toyota Center.
Getting Around Tri-Cities
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Pasco Intermodal Train Station. Tri-Cities might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Tri-Cities
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 8.03 inches of rain falls on Tri-Cities each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tri-Cities?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tri-Cities, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Tri-Cities?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Tri-Cities?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Tri-Cities?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Tri-Cities?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Tri-Cities?
Where is the best place to stay near Toyota Center?
What about the best place to stay close to Columbia Center Mall?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Tri-Cities?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Tri-Cities?
What are some accommodations with pools in Tri-Cities?
Recent reviews of Tri-Cities hotels
More trip options
- Tri-Cities Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tri-Cities Airports
- Hotels in Tri-Cities Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Tri-Cities Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tri-Cities
- More Hotel Options in Tri-Cities
- Tri-Cities Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Washington
- Other Hotels near Tri-Cities, Washington
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends