Visiting Ko Chang
Travelers to Ko Chang give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. Top sights in the city include Klong Plu Waterfall and Ko Chang National Park.
- There are 193 hotels and other accommodations in Ko Chang
- The closest major airport is in Trat (TDX), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Chang
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Klong Plu Waterfall, Ko Chang National Park, and Khiri Phet Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lonely Beach and Bailan Bay.
In Ko Chang, you'll find 193 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Amber Sands Beach Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- The Chill Resort & Spa Koh Chang - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Bhu Tarn Koh Chang Resort and Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Ko Chang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Ko Chang gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F