Visiting La Grande
Visitors to La Grande are sure to enjoy the university setting, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pendleton
- The closest major airport is in Pendleton, OR (PDT-Eastern Oregon Regional), 41.2 mi (66.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Grande
Favorite places to visit in the city include Eastern Oregon Fire Museum, Union County Fairgrounds, and Riverside Park. Additionally, you'll find Anthony Lakes Ski Area in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in La Grande. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Landing Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Rama Inn & Suites - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and an indoor pool.
- Americas Best Value Sandman Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for La Grande
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 16.54 inches of rain falls on La Grande each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F