Visiting Lake Oswego
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lake Oswego, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Moda Center, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, and Oregon Zoo.
- You'll find 612 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Oswego
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lakewood Center for the Arts, Millenium Plaza City Park, and Willamette Shore Trolley. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Portland Temple Visitors' Center and Marylhurst University.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Lake Oswego. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and overall condition.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Oswego - Our customers love the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Lake Oswego - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its comfortable and quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Moda Center, located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center, and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, which is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) away.
Dressing for Lake Oswego
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 40.39 inches of rain falls on Lake Oswego each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F