Visiting Lake Tabourie
Those traveling to Lake Tabourie are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ulladulla.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Tabourie
Places to visit in the larger region include Meroo National Park, Bawley Beach, and Ulladulla Wildflower Reserve. You'll also find Ulladulla Harbour and Warden Head Reserve in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Lake Tabourie, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 136 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Lake Tabourie Holiday Park is located in the heart of Lake Tabourie. This 3-star cabin in Lake Tabourie features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Lakefront Tabourie Cottage is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from central Lake Tabourie. This 4-star motel in Mollymook features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean rooms.
- Mollymook Shores Motel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the center of Lake Tabourie. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Ulladulla can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its overall value and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Lake Tabourie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Tabourie is 32.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F