Visiting Sussex Inlet
Visitors can enjoy all that Sussex Inlet has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. The welcoming and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jervis Bay
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 42.3 mi (68 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sussex Inlet
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bherwerre Beach. You'll also find Paradise Beach Reserve and Saint Georges Basin Country Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Sussex Inlet. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Riviera Caravan Park - This 2-star campground features free parking, a café, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Bentley Waterfront Motel & Cottages - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this apartment. Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Sussex Inlet Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a free manager's reception, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Sussex Inlet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Sussex Inlet gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F