Find Hotels in Batemans Bay
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $41
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Visiting Batemans Bay
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Batemans Bay, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Top sights in the city include Mogo Zoo and Pebbly Beach.
- There are 241 hotels and other accommodations in Batemans Bay
- The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Batemans Bay
The city's cultural venues include Batemans Bay Old Courthouse Museum and Wattlebark Gallery of Arts and Crafts. Notable city landmarks like Gold Rush Colony and Observation Head Lookout might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Pebbly Beach, Corrigans Beach, and Caseys Beach.
In Batemans Bay, you'll find 241 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Quays Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Clyde View Holiday Park - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Bay Breeze Boutique Accommodation - Amenities at this 4-star motel include free WiFi and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Other top sights in Batemans Bay include Mogo Zoo.
Dressing for Batemans Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Batemans Bay gets about 34.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Batemans Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Batemans Bay, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Batemans Bay?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Batemans Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Batemans Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Batemans Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Batemans Bay?
What's the best place to stay near Mogo Zoo?
What about the best place to stay near Murramarang National Park?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Batemans Bay?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Batemans Bay?
Recent reviews of Batemans Bay hotels
More trip options
- Batemans Bay Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Batemans Bay Airports
- Hotels near Popular Batemans Bay Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Batemans Bay
- More Hotel Options in Batemans Bay
- More Popular Hotels in New South Wales
- Other Hotels near Batemans Bay, New South Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends