Visiting Las Vegas
Visitors to Las Vegas are sure to enjoy the sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and local tours. In Las Vegas, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Vegas
Favorite places to visit in the city include City of Las Vegas Museum, New Mexico Highlands University, and Gene Torres Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Las Vegas. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Las Vegas - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Las Vegas - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Historic Plaza Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Getting Around Las Vegas
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Las Vegas Station. Las Vegas might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Las Vegas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Las Vegas gets about 18.03 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 19°F