Las Vegas Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 12 hotels and other lodging options in Las Vegas, though there are only 5 affordable motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels boomed at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers' recommended Las Vegas motels to select from:
Super 8 by Wyndham Las Vegas
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Regal Motel in Las Vegas, New Mexico
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the coffee in the lobby, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Knights Inn Las Vegas
- Free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Best Time to Visit Las Vegas
Decide when you'd like to visit Las Vegas by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 18° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 70° F during the day and 18° F at night
- Average rainfall is 18.03 inches in a year
How to Get to Las Vegas and Around the Area
Las Vegas Transportation
|Las Vegas Station ||Train Station ||10 mi (16.1 km) |