Visitors can enjoy all that Glorieta has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Wheelwright Museum of the American Indian, Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, and Museum of International Folk Art.
- You'll find 504 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santa Fe
- The closest major airport is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Glorieta
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Wheelwright Museum of the American Indian, Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, and Museum of International Folk Art. In the area, you'll also find San Miguel Mission and New Mexico State Capitol.
As you start planning your visit to Glorieta, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- The Lodge at Santa Fe is 14.3 mi (23 km) from central Glorieta. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Santa Fe can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Santa Fe Sage Inn is located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of Glorieta. This 3-star hotel in Santa Fe features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Santa Fe Suites is 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the center of Glorieta. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Santa Fe can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Top places to visit in the area include Palace of the Governors, located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Santa Fe Opera, which is 17 mi (27.4 km) away.
Dressing for Glorieta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Glorieta gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F