Visiting Lava Hot Springs
Visitors to Lava Hot Springs are sure to enjoy the hot springs, riverfront, and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pocatello
- The closest major airport is in Pocatello, ID (PIH-Pocatello Regional), 36.2 mi (58.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lava Hot Springs
Attractions like Lava Hot Springs Olympic Swimming Pool and Water Park and Lava Hot Springs Foundation are fun for everyone, not just kids. Additionally, you might want to add Dempsey Ridge Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lava Hot Springs. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Lions Gate Manor Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Aura Soma Lava - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Lava Hot Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 9°F at night
- About 15.91 inches of rain falls on Lava Hot Springs each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 10°F