Envision yourself on your next getaway: you perhaps see yourself sauntering through downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the gorgeous nature wherever you look. But there's one draw you have been counting on most of all: Lion Point. For a while, you've wanted to go there, and the time has arrived to get yourself there.
Find Your Lion Point Accommodation
Hotels near Lion Point
Chill out with Mother Nature at Lion Point.
It's found in Lonavala, about 35 miles away from Pune. If you're keen to get off the beaten track, this might be the place for you.
Lion Point is only 6 miles away when you decide to stay at one of the 22 hotels that are available in the area. You'll find something suitable at the Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa and The Upper Deck Resort.
You can still enjoy an exciting vacation while staying within your budget. Spend your nights close to all the action at one of the more economical accommodation options. You can't look past the Della Resorts or the Fariyas Resort Lonavla for comfort at a decent price.
If you enjoy a bit of luxury, a drive of only minutes can bring you to one of the area's high-class hotels. Check out the facilities and special offers at the Dukes Retreat and the Lagoona Resort.
You need not travel very far from Lion Point to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Ryewood Park is a fantastic spot for everyone in your family. Pack a picnic lunch and admire the scenery.
- Head on up to Shooting Point, and you'll be well-rewarded with captivating views of the region.
- Lohgad Fort is a prominent structure which helped shape the region as we know it today. Learn the story behind this iconic site and the reasons it's an important part of history.
- Go and discover what everyone is on about at Bhaja Caves, a well-known cave.
- Dams have several uses, be it flood prevention or recreation. Head to Pavana Dam to see how it sustains this locale.
Maharashtra rooms from Expedia offer all that you want, so you can be certain to have selections near Lion Point that you'll enjoy. Start searching: Maharashtra experienced more than a few sightseers in the last twelve months. Need help making a decision? You'll see the recommendations you could ever want. You can do so confidently once you are ready to reserve, too: countless explorers would suggest their Maharashtra hotel to an associate.
- Fitting for such a marvelous feature, the fronk desk service at hotels around Lion Point is awesome.
- Discover that hotels in Maharashtra are always presentable and fresh.
- You're on the right site if you're in search of rooms that are snug in addition to presentable and fresh.
Accommodation close to Maharashtra received more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's broad inventory of hotels near Lion Point, you can stay right nearby.
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Maharashtra once Lion Point is accomplished.
- Maharashtra has been hidden away, but it is now beginning to become established.
- a full schedule of adventures, you'll realize Maharashtra also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its visitors with a cordial hello.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to top off your good times right; the next day, visit one of the local monuments.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and meet more than a few new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning a trip to Maharashtra, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lion Point. Book today!