Visitors to Llanca are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars. Around the area, top sights include Dali Museum, Roses Beach, and Banyuls-sur-Mer Aquarium.
- There are 216 hotels and other accommodations in Llanca
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Llanca
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Cap Ras. Additionally, in the area you'll find Dali Museum and Roses Beach.
In Llanca, you'll find 216 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel La Goleta - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Carbonell - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Beri - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Banyuls-sur-Mer Aquarium, 7.8 mi/12.5 km from the city center, and Cadaques Beach, which is 9.2 mi (14.9 km) away.
Getting Around Llanca
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Llanca Station or Llançà Station. Llanca might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Llanca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Llanca each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F