Visitors to Cadaques are sure to enjoy the waterfront and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and monuments. Dali Museum, Cadaques Beach, and Roses Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Cadaques
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 38.1 mi (61.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cadaques
Notable city landmarks like Esglesia de Santa Maria and Cala Nans Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The beaches and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cadaques Beach, Badia de Portlligat, and Badia de Cadaqués. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Salvador Dali House and Badia de Guillola.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Cadaques. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Playa Sol - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a poolside bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Calina - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Octavia - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, parking, and a computer station. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Dali Museum, located 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center, and Roses Beach, which is 6.4 mi (10.4 km) away.
Dressing for Cadaques
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cadaques is 0.75 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F