Top Hotels Near Aventura Nautica in Santa Margarida
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Aventura Nautica
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2017
Aventura Nautica Hotel Guide
Aventura Nautica is a great excuse for a getaway.
If you're keen to take the family, it's 85 miles to Roses from Andorra la Vella, the capital city.
Travelers are happy to find that there are up to 22 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Aventura Nautica. The Hotel Montecarlo is only 0.2 miles away. In addition, the Hotel San Carlos and the Mas Palou are 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're on the hunt for somewhere to stay for a while or you simply just need somewhere for the night, there are some good budget-friendly hotels close by. The RVhotels Apartamentos Port Canigó is a 0.8 miles walk away and the Hotel Montana is 0.4 miles away.
Hoping to make your upcoming travels that little bit more incredible? Book your rooms at the Hotel Mediterraneo Park, a plush establishment that is just 0.3 miles away.
Before you make your way to Aventura Nautica, get your caffeine fix at Mons Café (Avinguda de la Gola de l'Estany, 50, Roses). Ser Plu S.l. (Avinguda de la Gola de l'Estany, 57, Roses) is easily accessible and it presents delightful feasts for local community members and tourists from all over.
Other Places to Visit near Aventura NauticaFeel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of Aventura Nautica, there's lots more to do:
- Take a few breaths and dive into the underwater world at Euro Divers Spain, a great place to give your muscles a good workout.
- Get out your favorite club at Minigolf Greens and take pleasure in a quick morning of golf.
- Having a look at the crumbling remains of Roses Citadel is a captivating experience.
- It's wet, it's entertaining and it's exhilarating. If you are looking to escape reality, Aqua Brava is a great place for the whole family.
- Some say "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Coll de Roses Wine Family Museum couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can experiment with a few quality local wines.