Top Hotels Near Gran Jonquera Outlet Mall and Shopping in La Jonquera
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Gran Jonquera Outlet Mall and Shopping
Top Hotels Close to Gran Jonquera Outlet Mall and Shopping
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2017
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 30, 2018
Gran Jonquera Outlet Mall and Shopping Hotel Guide
Visiting Gran Jonquera Outlet Mall and Shopping is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
La Jonquera, where it's situated, is 70 miles from Andorra la Vella, the national capital.
You will find 3 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Gran Jonquera Outlet Mall and Shopping. Alternatively, consider staying in Roses. It’s 19 miles away and offers a wide variety of accommodations. You'll have at least 23 to select from. A few of the suggested choices are the Hotel Vistabella, Hotel Montecarlo and Hotel San Carlos.
Vacationers who usually go for the more upscale accommodation options ought to consider staying at the Rusticae Can Xiquet, which is 2 miles away.
There's never a need to go without delicious coffee and appetizing treats in the streets surrounding Gran Jonquera Outlet Mall and Shopping. L'Albera Saló de te is a popular place appreciated by residents and visitors alike, and is only a convenient stroll away. If you're after a meal, enjoy the local flavors at Burger King. Itching for a beer? Keep the beverages flowing at Doner Kebab - Restaurante Bulgaro La Junquera.
Other Places to Visit near Gran Jonquera Outlet Mall and ShoppingThere are some other things going on in the vicinity of Gran Jonquera Outlet Mall and Shopping:
- Whether you are someone who is passionate about wine or you just like to have an evening out with your travel companions, Masia Serra is the ideal location to discover unique local wines.
- See history come alive at Requesens Castle where tourists can learn about people and places of olden times and combine historical data and details with a thought-provoking tour.
- La Vinyeta knows all about quality local wines, so if you are a wine connoisseur, this place is right up your alley.
- Saint-Martin de Fenollar is a sacred place for many of the locals, but anyone can enjoy its tranquility and beauty.
- Animal enthusiasts can visit La Vallee Des Tortues, a wonderful spot maintained to keep the area's wildlife safe.