Visiting Los Ojos
Travelers to Los Ojos will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Ojos
Places to visit in the larger region include Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad, Chama Church of Christ, and Heron Lake State Park. Additionally, you'll find Cumbres Pass in the area.
As you plan your trip to Los Ojos, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- CHAMA RIVER BEND LODGE is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the center of Los Ojos. This 2.5-star motel in Chama features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Elkhorn Lodge Chama is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from central Los Ojos. This 2-star lodge in Chama features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Parlor Car Bed & Breakfast is located 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the heart of Los Ojos. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Chama features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Los Ojos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Los Ojos gets about 23.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°F